Aligning finance and purpose can be beneficial to the health of your business. Does the purpose of your business influence your financial decisions? If scaling your business is in your future, do you have a plan to achieve those goals?
Christina Sjahli, Cash Flow Consultant and host of Her CEO Journey podcast, and I chat about putting your purpose to work in your financial decisions.
We discuss the three-step scale for driving business success to scale from 6 to 7 figures or 7 to 8 figures. The steps include:
- laying the foundation
- optimizing cash flow
- financial management and creating a vision and long-term strategy
Having a financial plan built on the vision of your business brings you closer to achieving your goals.
About Christina Sjahli:
Christina Sjahli is a Chief Financial Officer and Cash Flow Consultant. Having spent 20 plus years as an auditor, a consultant and part of the executive management team for international companies, she knows exactly how critical cash flow is to the success of any business. She is on a mission to shift the fear of finance to a new perspective that finance is S.E.X.Y, specifically for female entrepreneurs. For more information about Christina and the work she does with clients, visit her on one of the links included below.
My key takeaway was the permission Christina gives all of us to change our financial plan. Just because it is written down doesn’t mean it is written in stone. Adjust your plan as you need to in order to meet the here and now but keep the ultimate goal in mind.
Always pursuing our purpose,
- From 6 to 7 Figures OR 7 to 8 Figures: 3 Steps to Scale Your Business Successfully
- Christina Sjahli on LinkedIn
- Christina Sjahli on Facebook
- Her CEO Journey podcast The business finance podcast for women entrepreneurs – Christina and her guests explore the financial and business challenges women face on the entrepreneurial journey to success.
- Previous episodes of The Pursuit of Purpose