Clarity, consistency, and confidence are three words you’ve heard a lot from me and will continue to hear. As I kick off the second year of podcasting, I spend some time in episode 51 reflecting on how the last year of podcasting has reinforced the value of these three words in the work I do and how I live my life.
A colleague – and a previous guest on the show, James Mayhew asked me recently what is the promise I make to my clients. My response was something like this:
My primary goal with every client, every conversation I have with a person whether it is about branding, marketing, business or something completely different – is to help them arrive at a place of clarity so they can consistently share their message with confidence.Austin Marketing brand promise
This is my brand promise.
As I have reflected on this and strategized around what this looks like for my business in the future, it is core. It is the lens I view every message, every podcast, every communication through to make sure it is on brand for Austin Marketing.
With this comes a renewed sense of purpose and conviction in that purpose.
Over the coming weeks and months, you’ll see changes in this website, additions to my service offerings, and hear questions around those three words and their meaning to my upcoming guests. I look forward to seeing how an increased focus will impact my business and the quality of communication we have together.
The Brand Confidence Mastermind
In this episode, I also announced a new service I’m starting – The Brand Confidence Mastermind. People have asked me for an alternative way to work with me, one that offers guidance and support, and holds them accountable for staying focused on their branding efforts.
This is it. As part of The Brand Confidence Mastermind, you’ll focus on creating an understanding of your brand, your audience, the services you provide and the experiences your clients have with your business.
Whether you are a start-up, a business focused on growth, or a manager with marketing in your assigned duties, this Mastermind is designed to bring you clarity, consistency, and confidence in the work you do to build, nurture, and protect the valuable asset your brand represents to your business. You will develop a deep connection and ownership in the brand you represent that you will recognize how the decision you make today will impact the reputation of the brand tomorrow, next week, and next year.
Branding and marketing doesn’t need to be complicated or frustrating. It can be simple and enjoyable.
This is for you if you are done taking the “fire, aim, ready” approach to branding and marketing.
- A business focused on exceeding your client’s expectations – there is always an opportunity to learn and grow from other experiences.
- A creative entrepreneur/solopreneur ready to be focused and deliberate about your brand and the marketing strategies to support it
- A manager or business leader with marketing as part of your job responsibilities and very little or no support in those efforts
- Done stumbling over how to describe what you do, who you serve, and why you do the work you do. You are ready to put the foundation of your brand into words and share it with the world.
- Seeking a support group of professionals who can help with roadblocks, hurdles, and accountability.
- Over feel frustrated and insecure when faced with marketing decisions about your business. You want to grow and reach your goals and know there must be an easier way to do it.
- Are fully committed to your business and the impact it can make to your clients. The only thing that is stopping you is how to get in front of those people.
Join us for The Brand Confidence Mastermind. Accountability starts on August 1. For details about the program, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a discovery call with me.
How to rate and leave a review for a podcast
- On your iOS mobile device, launch the Apple podcasts app.
- Tap the search tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the Reviews tab, then tap
- Write a Review at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to The Pursuit of Purpose on Stitcher
- Scroll down until you see Write a Review under “load more episodes”
- Write a review or leave a rating