A primary goal of your strategy should be to educate, engage, and empower your audience through your marketing efforts. Because these three words are so important, I encourage all my clients to use these three words as a filter to run all marketing messages through.
This week’s Pursuit of Purpose episode is an encore presentation of episode 44, which ran in May 2020.
Remember the who, what, where, when, why, and how in all of your marketing efforts. If these are missed or ignored, your audience is missing key pieces of relevant information. Your audience needs to understand these fundamentals so they know the connection to them.
Start a conversation. Encourage and entice your audience to learn more about you and your services. Engage them by being where they are – whether that is social media, point of sale, or in their ears via a podcast or within sight through video.
Take action. Through the efforts of educating and engagement, your audience is empowered to take action – the action that is right for them at the time they need you most.
Be sure to download the worksheets to help you filter your message development.
If you found yourself shaking your head and saying, “I really need to focus on my brand strategy” or been disappointed by the results of a video, brochure, or social media campaign, let’s talk strategy. Schedule a discovery call with me today. Together we’ll find clarity, consistency, and confidence necessary for your brand to grow and thrive.
How to rate and leave a review for a podcast
- On your iOS mobile device, launch the Apple podcasts app.
- Tap the search tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the Reviews tab, then tap
- Write a Review at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to The Pursuit of Purpose on Stitcher
- Scroll down until you see Write a Review under “load more episodes”
- Write a review or leave a rating