Are you engaging your audience in a conversation? Your marketing message should engage your audience in way that makes them want to know more and take the next step – working with you.
Engagement is not just about likes and shares
Social media has changed the definition of engagement in marketing circles. The number of likes, shares and comments is one aspect of engagement but I don’t believe it is the most important aspect.
Once you have the five W’s and how mapped out, you need to create interest in those points. And to do that, you need to embellish the details. Write using words that bring your audience into the conversation, entices them to learn more and want to have a dialog with you. These “conversations” happen whether you are actively part of it or not.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Episode 44: Marketing to educate, engage and empower
- Episode 45: Bringing education to your marketing strategies
- Episode 93: Educate, engage, and empower through marketing
- Episode 94: How well are you educating your audience?
If you found yourself shaking your head and saying, “I really need to focus on my brand strategy” or been disappointed by the results of a video, brochure, or social media campaign, let’s talk strategy. Schedule a discovery call with me today. Together we’ll find the clarity, consistency, and confidence necessary for your brand to grow and thrive.
How to rate and leave a review for a podcast
- On your iOS mobile device, launch the Apple podcasts app.
- Tap the search tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the Reviews tab, then tap
- Write a Review at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to The Pursuit of Purpose on Stitcher
- Scroll down until you see Write a Review under “load more episodes”
- Write a review or leave a rating