A purposeful conversation with Bonnie L. Frank
Bonnie L Frank launched her business through consistent use of live video. We frequently hear that video can lead to greater social media awareness and following, and Bonnie is proof it can lead to big results.
After years of being an influencer, Bonnie decided to build a brand for herself. While it didn’t happen overnight, she knew how to create a recognized brand – live video. Some days she would go live seven or eight times!
Today Bonnie is helping clients create visibility on social media platforms and build their brands and businesses. You can find her working from indie coffee houses around St. Louis – and sharing the business lessons she sees in our daily interactions.
Key points from our discussion
- Know what your audience wants to hear
- Remember to include a call to action
- Consistency is key to building a following
- Repurpose your content in a variety of ways and have one or two ideas in mind before you create the content
About Bonnie L. Frank
Bonnie L Frank is a former teacher and college professor, turned entrepreneur, who started her online coaching and consulting business from scratch at 49. She has produced over four thousand livestream broadcasts and has coached thousands of entrepreneurs worldwide to become visible online. Bonnie’s highly effective and proven social media and marketing strategies are now also available on her podcast, Business Fabulous.
Resources from this episode:
- About Bonnie L. Frank
- What’s the prescription? It’s a call to action Austin Marketing blog post
- Brand Confidence Mastermind information
How to rate and leave a review for a podcast
- On your iOS mobile device, launch the Apple podcasts app.
- Tap the search tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the Reviews tab, then tap
- Write a Review at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to The Pursuit of Purpose on Stitcher
- Scroll down until you see Write a Review under “load more episodes”
- Write a review or leave a rating