Over the course of 82 podcasts, there has been a consistent theme: purpose and strengths make our storytelling, brand and business stronger.
This week’s episode is a highlight reel of sorts. When I looked at the ten most popular episodes, this theme was apparent. And to be honest, I couldn’t be more excited about that. This has been my goal from the start – though at times I felt challenged to articulate it.
Why these highlights?
The structure of this episode is different than others I’ve produced in the past. You’ll hear snapshots of conversations from seven different interviews. The first three build on purpose and our strengths. Then we transition into discussions that focus on leveraging our purpose and those strengths to tell stories and build authentic brands.
Here is a list of the episode, in the order shared during this episode
- Episode 71: Living a life full of possibilities with Melissa Ciciola
- Episode 19: Know your strengths with Arica Ohloff
- Episode 29: Your strengths are your stories with Sarah Elkins
- Episode 14: Three Steps to a Killer Message: A Purposeful Conversation with Zach Messler
- Episode 41: Video documentation of your stories with Matt & Jillian Love
- Episode 65: What is the sound of your brand with Jodi Krangle
- Episose 32: Customer experience is proactive with Joey Coleman
Hope you enjoy this episode and consider going back to listen to the full conversations with each of these remarkable people.
If you found yourself shaking your head and saying, “I really need to focus on my brand strategy” or been disappointed by the results of a video, brochure, or social media campaign, let’s talk strategy. Schedule a discovery call with me today. Together we’ll find clarity, consistency, and confidence necessary for your brand to grow and thrive.
How to rate and leave a review for a podcast
- On your iOS mobile device, launch the Apple podcasts app.
- Tap the search tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the Reviews tab, then tap
- Write a Review at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to The Pursuit of Purpose on Stitcher
- Scroll down until you see Write a Review under “load more episodes”
- Write a review or leave a rating