This podcast archive includes links to The Pursuit of Purpose episodes starting at 101 and the show notes. For earlier episodes, click here.
The Pursuit of Purpose with Amy Austin focuses on how we all are actively pursuing a purpose bigger than ourselves – in both our personal and professional lives. Additionally keeping purpose and intent at the forefront of business decisions creates a stronger and more authentic brand.
Check back weekly for updates.
Episode 113: How to build brand confidence
Episode 112: The power of consistency
Episode 111: Clarity is critical for success
Episode 110: What’d I miss?
Episode 109: Know your through line
Episode 108: Bringing purpose to 2022
Episode 107: Engage your customers in a conversation
Episode 106: Resistance comes with living your purpose
Episode 104: Return on relationship
Episode 103: Branding vs Marketing: What is the difference?
Episode 102: When clients ask for services you don’t offer
Listen to The Pursuit of Purpose on these podcast players:
- Google: http://bit.ly/POPonGoogle
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/POPonSpotify
- iHeartRadio: http://bit.ly/POPoniHeartRadio
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/POPonStitcher
- Apple: http://bit.ly/POPonApple
How to rate and leave a review for a podcast
- On your iOS mobile device, launch the Apple podcasts app.
- Tap the search tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the Reviews tab, then tap
- Write a Review at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to The Pursuit of Purpose on Stitcher
- Scroll down until you see Write a Review under “load more episodes”
- Write a review or leave a rating